RE: [css2.1] Propagation of CSS direction property to the initial containing block

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. The CSSWG resolved not to make these changes to the CSS 2.1 specification[1]. We resolved that direction does not propagate from <BODY>.

Please respond before 14 March, 2011 if you do not accept the current resolution.

[1] http://w3.org/TR/CSS