[css3-multicol] new editor's draft

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2011 02:51:30 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
Based on today's discussion on in the CSS WG F2F meeting, I've
published a new editor's draft of css3-multicol:

Changes are:

  - column-count is now always honored when column-width is auto, as

  - pseudo-algorithm is now aligned with prose, as per:

  - prose on 'column-fill' now aligned with consesus, as recorded in:

Also, I've added an alternative encoding of the pseudo-algorithm to --
hopefully -- make it easier to read:

Let me know if that works, or if you have other proposals on how to
write it up.