Re: [CSSOM] does CaretPosition need a "before/after" hint?

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 8:07 PM, Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>wrote:

> It seems that with the Mac split caret, one half shows where left-to-right
> text would be inserted and the other half shows where right-to-left text
> would be inserted. That can be calculated from the text, ignoring the
> attachment flag. So it still seems not to be a problem.

That's why I have a problem with mixing line-wrapping flag and bidi flag.
 This would mean that some UAs use the flag to indicate where the caret
should be rendered at directionality boundary whereas others use it purely
for indicate on which side of line-wrap the caret belongs.

- Ryosuke