[css3] is "default" a reserved keyword (RE: [css21] is 'initial' a valid counter name?)

From: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:39:12 +0000
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
CC: Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>, Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Ok, it makes sense for "initial". Then the specs for both counters and regions should say

<css21>
	The keywords 'none', 'inherit' and 'initial' are not valid counter/flow names.
</css21>

Now, there is also "default" keyword that is reserved for font names and tentatively mentioned in CSS3 (with a meaning similar to 'initial').

Should 'default' also be reserved for properties of type ident, or is it not defined enough to be included?