RE: [css3-flexbox] getting multiline flexbox back into the spec

At 19:22 +0000 6/6/11, Alex Mogilevsky wrote:

>Specifying direction of flexbox has nothing to do with specifying
>direction of text flow within these boxes, therefore text direction
>properties should not be used for that purpose. Flexbox should have
>its own way to specify its layout direction.

    I agree with this 110%.
    (On a related note, is there a working implementaton of multiline
flexbox at the moment?  If it's in IE10 my apologies; I haven't
installed Windows 7 yet.  I've been unable to create multiline
flexboxes in Gecko or WebKit.)

--
Eric A. Meyer (eric@meyerweb.com)     http://meyerweb.com/