Re: [css3-speech] voice-balance and azimuth

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2011 17:08:10 +0100
Cc: Andrew Thompson <lordpixel@mac.com>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, fantasai@inkblade.net
To: www style <www-style@w3.org>
Thank you for your feedback.
I have (majorly) re-formulated the prose to better express the relationship between the physical setup (user sound system) and the authored intent. I also added a section explaining the mapping to azimuth angles.
Please kindly review (as soon as you can):

http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-speech/#mixing-props-voice-balance

Many thanks!!
Dan