Re: css3-fonts: should not dictate usage policy with respect to origin

Let me ponder this new information (to me) on the motivation for SOR on
fonts. I now see the source of the backlash against exceptions in the spec,
as well as the argument for specifying this in css3-fonts and woff. Too bad
I didn't have this background information earlier. I'll get back to the
group in a few days about whether we will be able to drop our FO. Note that
even if we drop it, I fully expect some external specs to explicitly remove
(willfully override/ignore) the SOR requirement when making use of
css3-fonts and woff. But there isn't anything the W3C can do about that.

G.