Re: [css-ruby] Proposal to publish new WD

On 03/12/2010 01:22, fantasai wrote:
> On 12/02/2010 09:26 AM, Richard Ishida wrote:

I'm assuming that I need to clear that with other members of the WG too?

>>> - the editorial changes to the note about traditional Chinese
>>> in 4.1 incorporated into the text
>>
>> There are two notes. I think you mean this text?
>>
>> "Tone marks are spacing characters ..."
>
> No, I mean the changes in the paragraph above that literally includes the
> words "traditional Chinese". :)

I'm not at all clear which text you are talking about. Could you paste
into a mailnote for me?

>>> - all other changes in 4.1 converted to "Issue" comments, if
>>> they are kept

I have put a big disclaimer at the start of 4.1 to say that these are
only proposals, and there are other issue notes besides.  I believe that
that should be sufficient and that leaving the proposed changes in the
text will make it easier for people to understand the proposed changes.

I'd like to get this published soon, so let's put our discussion of how
to handle bopomofo ruby on hold until we have done so.

Cheers,
RI