Re: [css-ruby] Proposal to publish new WD

I'd like to try to move forward on this.  I had some feedback from Elika
which I addressed apart from one comment that i didn't understand - i'll
send a separate email about that in a moment.

Daniel or Peter, can you please tell me what the next step should be to
move this forward?

Thanks,
RI

Richard Ishida
Internationalization Activity Lead
W3C (World Wide Web Consortium)

http://www.w3.org/International/
http://rishida.net/

On 01/12/2010 17:30, Richard Ishida wrote:
> Folks,
>
> I'd like to publish the version of the CSS3 Ruby Module at
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-ruby/ as a new WD. This will take the ruby
> module out of CR and revert it to a Working Draft.
>
> Before publishing I'd like to apply all change marks in the editor's
> version of the document, *with the exception of* those in Section 4.1,
> so I'd like the Working Group to comment on whether those proposed
> changes

ie. the ones outside section 4.1