[css3-images] 'image-fit/position' alias for 'object-fit/position' not needed

From: Leif Arne Storset <lstorset@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 12:47:43 +0100
To: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
The 'object-fit' and 'object-position' properties ask:

# Do we need to allow browsers to alias ‘image-position’
# and ‘image-fit’ (the old names for these properties)
# to these properties? Does any browser actually need
# to do so?

I believe only Opera has implemented these, and they were released with
the 'object-' names from the beginning. Besides, they were prefixed, so I
don't think it would matter anyway.

--
Leif Arne Storset
Core Technology Developer, Opera Software