Re: width and height

From: Bruno <bruno5544@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:06:05 +0100
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
Works great, among all other web stuff web developers are learning
every day, myself included (HTML, XHTML, HTML5, PHP4,5, Flash,
Flex,MXML, ActionScript 2,3, JavaScript, XML, SVG from its very
beginning) didn't need deep extensive knowledge for CSS. Still don't,
but I'm checking now CSS3 in my free time, so I got across few issues
about CSS.
Good thing I asked here, here I get very responsive and constructive
feedbacks from everyone.

Thanks