Re: width and height

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 00:47:14 +1100
To: Bruno <bruno5544@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On 26/01/2011 11:48 PM, Bruno wrote:
> In this sample :hover doesn't work properly, it moves down for 1px,
> what would be solution to this?

<!DOCTYPE HTML>
<head>
#css a {
	font-size:20px;
	background-color:white;
	text-align:center;
	display:inline-block;
	text-decoration:none;
	color:blue;
	width:400px;
	height:100px;
	border: 1px solid red;
	-moz-border-radius:20px;
}

#css a:hover {
	background-color:yellow;
}
</head>

I will assure you that anything is possible with CSS. Much thought and
time has gone into the CSS specs. What you think does not work is due to
your lack of knowledge of how CSS combined with HTML does work. BTW, I
had trouble with centering when I first began CSS.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/