CSS3 property values, non-negative percentages

From: Daniel Weck <daniel.weck@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2011 12:20:19 +0000
To: www-style@w3.org
Hi all,

in the definition of <percentage> in CSS3 Values and Units [1], the
following editor's note (tagged as "issue", actually) is present:

---
Do we need a "non-negative percentage", e.g. for "font-size"?
---

There are quite a few <non-negative number> values in CSS3-Speech
properties, so I would personally welcome a <non-negative percentage>
value type. This would save a line of redundant prose in each affected
property description, and it would be more consistent with the "non-
negative" number and integer approach.

Regards, Daniel