Re: [css3-background] 'background: url(foo) white' and 'background: url(foo), white'

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 16:53:53 +0100
To: <tao.yu@nokia.com>, <www-style@w3.org>
Cc: <Art.Barstow@nokia.com>
I think "background: url(foo), white" is a shortcut for "background:
transprent url(foo) repeat top left, white none repeat to left". The first
specified background (the image) is over the "white" background and as the
first background has no inherent color, this has the same effect as
"background: white url(foo) repeat top left;".