Re: [CSS3]: The background-rotate property

From: Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:12:33 +0100
To: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
CC: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, www-style@w3.org
Tab correctly pointed out the problems related to this feature. Anyway,
I think that I should study more Firefox's and Chrome's source to get a
wider comprehension of the issues that may arise after a proposal,
especially when we're dealing with a paramount structure like a browser.

Many web developers don't understand that simply saying "add this
property" may cause a big headache to an implementor. :-)

--
http://www.css-zibaldone.com/
http://www.css-zibaldone.com/test/ (English)