Re: [CSS3]: The background-rotate property

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 04:29:31 +1100
To: Gabriele Romanato <gabriele.romanato@gmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On 19/01/2011 3:57 AM, Gabriele Romanato wrote:
> Hi all.
> Hope this hasn't been discussed yet:
>
> http://onwebdev.blogspot.com/2011/01/css3-background-rotate-property.html
>
> Regards,
> Gabriele Romanato

This is all fine Gabriele but any reply on CSS discuss will be CC to the
CSS WG which is the list that this reply is going to (I did this by
accident lately). I do believe a similar proposal has been disused and
any such discussion will be found in this list archives.

<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/>

It would also fall under the recent discussion of SVG filters in CSS.
Example, it would be nice to apply blur on a background-image but not to
the other layers of an element (text, border or descendant elements).

--
Alan http://css-class.com/