Re: [css3-font] Extension of font-stretch property

"Them" meaning condensed fonts, whether synthesized or separate faces.

I don't want my design turned into junk either. But that is what would happen if I am using condensing to achieve a certain typographic color or distinction from another non-condensed block of text, and the UA decides not to even try to give it to me, just because the user doesn't have the exact right font.

I have come to expect users to not have the right font. I am more concerned about the macro differences in the page than about the micro differences of the font that most won't notice.

Brad Kemper