Re: @font-face and slow downloading

Hi, David,

I thought it was implied by the sentence beginning as "It is recommended to
the document author that the fallback font(s) have as similar ...".

That said, I don't have any strong reasons against adding it back, as far as
it is a "should" requirement.
Fallback is not something absolutely necessary, in my opinion.

Yuzo