Re: [css3-flexbox] Trying out flex units again

From: Andrew Fedoniouk <andrew.fedoniouk@live.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2011 09:11:29 -0800
To: "Mikko Rantalainen" <mikko.rantalainen@peda.net>, "www-style list" <www-style@w3.org>

I believe that I've explained all details of flow/flexes here:
http://www.terrainformatica.com/w3/flex-layout/flex-layout.htm
The only thing that is missed there is a definition of algorithm
of flex computations. I can add it if it will go anywhere.
In any case details of that algorithm is defined by Tab in his document.

One more thing that I would like to specify there is
vertical/horizontal-align interaction with flexes.
At the moment I am working on implementation of
vertical-align:baseline in flow: horizontal[-flow] layouts.
As soon as I will have something non-contradictory I'll
update that document with alignment definition.

--
Andrew Fedoniouk

http://terrainformatica.com