[css3-regions] code for use cases

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 01:40:03 +0100
To: www-style@w3.org
I like having use cases, and the regions use cases:

  http://wiki.csswg.org/spec/css3-regions/regions-use-cases

linked from the WD:

  http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/WD-css3-regions-20111129/#usecases

is a good starting point (I have suggested some additions, but that's
another discussion). Could I ask the that some sample code, showing
how to achieve these effects using a suitable positioning scheme, are
posted along with the graphics? This would be helpful in understanding
the specifications and the inteded use.

Thanks,

-h&kon