Re: [css3-regions] auto-generation, pagination, and code examples

From: Håkon Wium Lie <howcome@opera.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2011 00:34:15 +0100
To: Vincent Hardy <vhardy@adobe.com>
Hello Vincent,

I'll get back with a longer answer to your message. I just want to
resolve the code for the first example. You write:

 > However, we do not understand why you say the first example's code
 > is not shown. The code showing the regions and their corresponding
 > CSS is shown. The code that explains how to flow content into the
 > regions is shown. The code for the flow content is shown. The code
 > for region styling is shown. The code is shown by snippet between
 > section 1.1 and 1.2.

I don't see any code that says, e.g. that regions one should span two
columns or be this wide or this hight, or that region 4 should be
higher than region 2.

I simply don't see the code that will generate the layout in Figure 1
an Figure 2. What am I missing?

-h&kon