Re: "-draftX-" prefix

From: Robert O'Callahan <robert@ocallahan.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2011 13:00:16 +1300
To: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Cc: www-style@w3.org
On Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 8:37 PM, Daniel Glazman <
daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com> wrote:

> Not only. If we compare what happened with Gradients and Regions,
> Gradients were submitted to the WG at the time Apple shipped them;

In fact, it was even worse: no-one from Apple ever submitted a spec
proposal for gradients.

Even today, Webkit has other -webkit CSS features, used in the wild, for
which no-one has ever submitted a spec proposal.

Rob
--
"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not
in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us