Re: [css-tv] CSS TV profile Obsolete?

From: Glenn Adams <glenn@skynav.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2011 07:52:03 -0700
To: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, Giuseppe Pascale <giuseppep@opera.com>
I'm not sure that declaring it obsolete is the correct path. In order to
declare something obsolete, it is necessary to define what replaces it.
None of the current CSS specs replace it (as a profile). It would be more
accurate to describe it as "no longer being developed for the purpose of
transition to REC".

I know of a number of external specifications in the TV space that
normatively refer to this CR, so their doing so should not be disturbed.

G.