Re: [css3-flexbox] alignment test

From: Tony Chang <tony@chromium.org>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2011 15:00:33 -0800
To: Alex Mogilevsky <alexmog@microsoft.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org list" <www-style@w3.org>, "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>, John Jansen <John.Jansen@microsoft.com>, Arron Eicholz <Arron.Eicholz@microsoft.com>, Rossen Atanassov <Rossen.Atanassov@microsoft.com>
The current version of the spec doesn't say what to do with margin: auto,
although previous versions said to treat it as flex(1).  We have been
treating margin: auto as margin: 0.

I think the reason Tab gave for removing the margin:auto behavior was that
it was redundant with what flex-align already provides.