Re: `overflow: hidden` on tables for border rounding doesn't seem to be supported by the standard

(11/12/02 3:48), Simon Sapin wrote:
> Le 01/12/2011 19:20, Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu a écrit :
>> And the table chapter mentions nothing about the term "block container".
>> I suppose I am missing something but what exactly is that?
>
> It is mentioned in Section 9.2.1:
>
> """
> Not all block container boxes are block-level boxes: non-replaced
> inline blocks and non-replaced table cells are block containers but
> not block-level boxes.
> """

If I understand correctly, 'display: table' is still not mentioned in
this sentence.

I would sincerely appreciate it if there's venn-diagram here showing
which of the display types belong to which categories as these are used
everywhere.

Cheers,
Kenny