RE: Unprefixed properties and modules - RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 201-08-17

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 18:12:48 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>

[Tab Atkins Jr.:]
> (Sorry, I assumed Sylvain said something about this.)
Confusion on my part between 'cannot drop prefix before CR'
and 'cannot move to CR at feature level'. My bad.

As long as an IR is submitted I am of course fine with dropping prefixes
at the feature level in CR though I expect there may be some argument
as to what a "feature" is at some point e.g. when a browser implements the
shorthand of a property but not its longhand props or vice-versa (as Opera
did with border-image and multiple backgrounds at one point). I guess we
will see how well that works in practice.