Re: Unprefixed properties and modules - RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 201-08-17

From: Masataka Yakura <myakura.web@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:49:31 +0900
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Thu, Aug 18, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com> wrote:
>   <florian> I agree with Fantasai's approach in general, but for this
>             particular case, I would side with Sylvain, so that we can drop
>             prefixes on gradients as soon as possible
>   <fantasai> Florian, a feature that's not gradients will not hold back
>              prefixes on gradients.
>   <fantasai> Florian, prefixes are dropped per feature, not per module.
>

> This is news to me.  Can you explain how this works?  Do sections (and subsections) get tagged with "CR" individually in the WD (or LC) document?

CSSWG talked about this more than a year ago, and recorded an AI to
draft a process.
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Jun/0341.html

   ACTION: glazou to write proposal for process for marking sections of
           spec as implementable without prefixes for discussion at
           August 2010 F2F

--
Masataka Yakura
<myakura.web@gmail.com>