Unprefixed properties and modules - RE: [CSSWG] Minutes and Resolutions Telecon 201-08-17

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 23:10:01 +0000
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
   <florian> I agree with Fantasai's approach in general, but for this
             particular case, I would side with Sylvain, so that we can drop
             prefixes on gradients as soon as possible
   <fantasai> Florian, a feature that's not gradients will not hold back
              prefixes on gradients.
   <fantasai> Florian, prefixes are dropped per feature, not per module.

This is news to me.  Can you explain how this works?  Do sections (and subsections) get tagged with "CR" individually in the WD (or LC) document?