Re: [css3-images] new side-or-corner keywords?

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 13:21:34 +1000
To: Masataka Yakura <myakura.web@gmail.com>
CC: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On 11/08/2011 1:03 PM, Masataka Yakura wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Brian Manthos<brianman@microsoft.com>  wrote:
>> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-images/#linear-gradients
>>

>> I’ve never heard of start, end, before, or after used with linear gradients
>> until now.  Nor do I have any clue what they are supposed to mean.
>>

>> Did I oversleep a month or something?
>
> not a month, but a few hours...
> http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Aug/0271.html

I mentioned this also in my replies to you Brian.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jun/0486.html

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jun/0274.html

   | Resize the viewport either wider or narrower than
   | 800px. Disregarding the issue with how long a
   | gradient is, does this show that left can also
   | be confused with top? Also consider how much
   | worst this is in Mongolian vertical writing mode.
   | At least start never changes.

I mentioned logical keywords in this message.

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2011Jun/0196.html

--
Alan Gresley
http://css-3d.org/