RE: [css3-images] new side-or-corner keywords?

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 03:13:14 +0000
To: "Tab Atkins Jr. (jackalmage@gmail.com)" <jackalmage@gmail.com>, "Masataka Yakura" <myakura.web@gmail.com>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
So a new syntax was conceived, proposed, accepted, and applied to the draft in a single TeleCon?

Wouldn't it be nice if everything else in CSS3 Gradients resolved that quickly.

For the record, I'm opposed to tying background property behavior to writing modes.  That's new functionality that I think is both non-sensical and troubling.

Tab -- Please raise an issue that this implementer has concerns about adding these new keywords.

-Brian