Re: magic corner gradient revisited

From: Florian Rivoal <florianr@opera.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Aug 2011 22:04:41 +0900
To: www-style@w3.org
> Done.  Please check and tell me if I've made any mistakes?  The
> examples should be updated now as well.

I am happy with all of this, except one point.

> It may be omitted; if so, it defaults to "to bottom".

I am somewhat uncomfortable with having the direction when everything is
omitted be different from 0 deg, but the current wording makes it
equivalent to 180 deg.

Aside from that, I think we are as close to something everyone can accept
as we ever got.

  - Florian