RE: magic corner gradient revisited

From: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 04:24:55 +0000
To: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>, Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>, Behnam Esfahbod ZWNJ <behnam@zwnj.org>
CC: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
I looked at this some more.  The first time I didn't notice this phrase in the right light...

"line drawn perpendicular to the gradient-line through the center"

While I prefer the simple "here's the math" approach, I think this might work.

Brad, can take a look and see if it works for you?

Behnam should probably take a look as well since he opened the original "Gradient Magic" thread.

-Brian