Re: [css3-background] 'background-size: auto auto' and images with intrinsic size in one dimension

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2011 15:04:57 -0700
To: Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com>
Cc: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, "Boris Zbarsky (bzbarsky@MIT.EDU)" <bzbarsky@mit.edu>, "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 1:36 PM, Brian Manthos <brianman@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Please submit some test cases on this.  Because it's gone well beyond simple at this point.

The CSS2.1 testsuite somewhat tests this already in
though it's limited by the lack of background-size, which wasn't
introduced until B&B.  For example, Chrome fails this for silly
reasons - we first size the viewport to be 40%/60% of the background
canvas, then size the <svg> to be 40%/60% of the viewport bounds.

This will be tested thoroughly by the B&B testsuite, when it's
written.  Would you like a few impromptu testcases now?