[css3-lists] Accessibility of disclosure triangle WAS RE: List-style-type Proposal for the Disclosure Triangle of <details>

Some people have difficulty clicking a small target such as a disclosure
triangle, while others have difficulty clicking a large number of such
triangles.

There needs to be a way to specify the following globally for all
websites in a personal style sheet:

1. That the disclosure triangle be at least a certain size.
2. That the disclosure behavior default to disclose.

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster