[css3-lists] Accessibility of disclosure triangle WAS RE: List-style-type Proposal for the Disclosure Triangle of <details>

From: Belov, Charles <Charles.Belov@sfmta.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 11:43:11 -0700
To: "Lachlan Hunt" <lachlan.hunt@lachy.id.au>
Cc: "www-style" <www-style@w3.org>

Some people have difficulty clicking a small target such as a disclosure
triangle, while others have difficulty clicking a large number of such
triangles.

There needs to be a way to specify the following globally for all
websites in a personal style sheet:

1. That the disclosure triangle be at least a certain size.
2. That the disclosure behavior default to disclose.

Hope this helps,
Charles Belov
SFMTA Webmaster