Re: [css3-lists] Remaining feedback on the module

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 11:26:00 -0700
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>
Cc: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 9:50 PM, John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com> wrote:

> The draft on dev.w3.org is marked as a "Working Draft" when it should be labeled as an Editor's Draft:
>
> http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-lists/

Sorry; the preprocessor tags it with a status based on magic voodoo in
the This Version/Latest Version section.  I regularly run into
problems with it.  >_<

Last time I had a spec clash with the voodoo, Bert and I just fiddled
until it worked.  I think I'll just refuse to fix it until the magic
voodoo is either well-documented or changed to a more explicit voodoo.
 That way Bert's forced to fix it.  ^_^