RE: Implementer feedback requested on a CSS 3 Text requirement

From: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 03:23:52 -0400
To: Aryeh Gregor <Simetrical+w3c@gmail.com>
CC: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>, "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, Geoffrey Sneddon <gsneddon@opera.com>, "CJK discussion (public-i18n-cjk@w3.org)" <public-i18n-cjk@w3.org>
Thank you Aryeh for discussing this with David Hyatt and Ryosuke Niwa. That was a great feedback.

Now the spec was updated so that:
* The requirement was removed from Line Decoration section[1]
* The "edges" value is added to the 'text-decoration-skip' property[2]

This is close to the original request by Kenny[3], but slightly simplified.

I hope this satisfies everyone's requirements. Thank you again Aryeh for having this long discussions.

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#line-decoration

[2] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/#text-decoration-skip

[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Dec/0102.html

Regards,