Re: [css3-animations] multiple 'animation-name' and cascading

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 08:56:39 -0700
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Cc: Dean Jackson <dino@apple.com>, www-style@w3.org
On Mon, Apr 11, 2011 at 9:09 PM, L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org> wrote:
> (Alternatively, I suppose one could check for whether the property
> is specified in any keyframe -- though that's a bit more work.)

You need to check all the keyframes.  Given a keyframe like this:

@keyframes wobble {
   0% { left: 0; top: 0; }
  33% { top: 100px; }
  67% { top: -100px; }
 100% { left: 100px; top: 0; }
}

In the middle third of the animation, the nearest keyframe blocks
don't have any mention of 'left', but 'left' is still being animated.