Re: canvas origin?

From: Alan Gresley <alan@css-class.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 04:05:17 +1000
To: Jack Smiley <zxcv_890@hotmail.com>
CC: www-style@w3.org
On 9/04/2011 3:31 AM, Alan Gresley wrote:

> As you narrowed the viewport to below 1016px, the ICB is will become
> wider than the viewport for floats. For elements with position absolute,
> the viewport will still use the viewpoint in calculating it's ICB.

That really makes sense. :-)

Let me correct my error. For elements with position absolute with offset
values of 0 (or integers with positive or negative values), the viewport
will be used in calculating it's ICB. For elements with position
absolute with offset values of auto, nothing changes.

--
Alan http://css-class.com/