RE: [css3-text] Hanging punctuation for Roman (was script-specific functionality

> OK, if this is the case then just ignore my comments
> and see what others say.

If I can get the expected behavior from someone and all agreed with it, I can put it into the ED. Actually there are a lot of "at risk" features, which means it will be cut or deferred to future if there are no implementations during CR period. See the last paragraph of "Status of Document" of the spec[1].

> It is very misleading and wrong to state that Roman
> hanging punctuation on the right edge does not exist.

I understand this, thank you. I don't think the current Editor's Draft states this, so I don't see any needs to modify. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Koji

[1] http://dev.w3.org/csswg/css3-text/