Re: [css3-text] Hanging punctuation for Roman (was script-specific functionality

From: Kang-Hao (Kenny) Lu <kennyluck@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 16:27:18 +0900
To: Koji Ishii <kojiishi@gluesoft.co.jp>
CC: WWW Style <www-style@w3.org>
(11/04/08 15:34), Koji Ishii wrote:
>> It is very misleading and wrong to state that Roman
>> hanging punctuation on the right edge does not exist.
> I understand this, thank you. I don't think the current Editor's Draft states this, so I don't see any needs to modify. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I have the feeling that there are still lots of typographical features
that are still not in this draft. Since we might need to make a cut at
some point, why don't we start a wiki page called something like
Text.next at the CSS WG wiki to collect these ideas that yet have any
implementation interest? This is similar to what the HTML WG is doing
right now.[1]

[1] http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/HTML.next