RE: [css3 fonts] font-specific features

From: Sylvain Galineau <sylvaing@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 19:47:22 +0000
To: John Daggett <jdaggett@mozilla.com>, www-style <www-style@w3.org>
CC: www-font <www-font@w3.org>
This is not directly related but allow me to use the opportunity
to ask the same dumb question I asked at Typecon: how do authors
find out about the features available in a font and the correct
integer values to use ?

Next question for the Web Fonts WG is: would an enumeration of
the features available in a font be a valuable use of the WOFF
metadata block ? I suspect it would make the latter far more
valuable to authors and thus add incentives for browser/tool
vendors to display its content.