Re: [css3-images] Linear gradients feedback

Sorry, not yet. It's been a very hectic last couple weeks for me, including a big deadline at work that has me staying late, and I also just got a rush freelance job from my boss's boss. Can you hold off until early(ish) next week?

I started gathering my thoughts about this last year, and putting them together with some diagrams, etc., but then set it aside when my computer crashed and I lost a bunch of the text I had written, which I now need to add back in so that it all makes sense.

Brad Kemper