Re: [css3-images] Linear gradients feedback

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2010 16:00:05 -0700
Cc: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>, Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
To: "Tab Atkins Jr." <jackalmage@gmail.com>

Sorry, not yet. It's been a very hectic last couple weeks for me, including a big deadline at work that has me staying late, and I also just got a rush freelance job from my boss's boss. Can you hold off until early(ish) next week?

I started gathering my thoughts about this last year, and putting them together with some diagrams, etc., but then set it aside when my computer crashed and I lost a bunch of the text I had written, which I now need to add back in so that it all makes sense.

Brad Kemper