Re: [css3-values] dropping min()/max() on calc()

From: François REMY <fremycompany_pub@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:53:22 +0200
To: "L. David Baron" <dbaron@dbaron.org>, <www-style@w3.org>
I suspect that if there was a demand min-width and max-width, they
may be a particular solution for a more global problem, that min()
and max() could solve.

Let's see what other implementors are saying; if it's too complex
then we could live without it, but it could be a precious help in
some cases.

Regards,
François