[css3-values] dropping min()/max() on calc()

From: L. David Baron <dbaron@dbaron.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 13:39:05 -0700
To: www-style@w3.org
I'm leaning towards dropping min() and max() support from the calc()
implementation in Mozilla.

They make a whole bunch of things a good bit more complicated,
nearly impossible, or actually impossible, such as determining if
there is a percentage basis that could make an expression nonzero,
or computing certain cases of intrinsic widths correctly.

Are there any strong reasons for keeping min() and max()?  (I think
I was one of the original advocates of adding them.)

-David