differences between -webkit-gradient() and CSS3 Images

From: Daniel Glazman <daniel.glazman@disruptive-innovations.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 21:55:05 +0200
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
Hi there,

Just wanted to mention my editor BlueGriffon will probably have
to skip support for -webkit-gradient() because it's not compatible
with linear-gradient() and radial-gradient() from the CSS3 Images
spec. The latter allow a greater flexibility on the points
declared in the functional notation than the one allowed by
-webkit-gradient(). I have therefore no way to output all arbitrary
linear-gradient() or radial-gradient() for WebKit :-(

</Daniel>