Re: [css3-images] Linear gradients feedback

From: Tab Atkins Jr. <jackalmage@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:41:17 -0700
To: fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net>
Cc: Simon Fraser <smfr@me.com>, www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 12:33 PM, fantasai <fantasai.lists@inkedblade.net> wrote:
> Why aren't we using the grammar at the bottom of
>  http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2009Aug/0232.html
> ? I think that's much more straightforward.

Except for using a comma instead of "to", that's what I'm looking at
right now.  We just want to split the angle case out into a separate
function, and need a name for it.  I think I'll just use
angle-gradient() until someone gives me something better.

Brad, are you still going to send your feedback about why you think we
can do everything with just an angle?