[css3-background] border-image-width numbers

From: Brad Kemper <brad.kemper@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 21:45:30 -0700
To: www-style list <www-style@w3.org>
In Backgrounds & Borders, we have this about basing the border-image-width on the border-width:

<number>
Numbers represent multiples of the corresponding border-width.[1]

Should we also say that if a number is used and the 'border-style' is 'none' or 'hidden', then the resulting border-image-width is zero? Or perhaps we should just say "Numbers represent multiples of the computed value of the corresponding border-width." I think that is the intent, right? So that layout geometry is the same in the fallback situation?

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/css3-background/#the-border-image-width