Re: css block re-use proposal

From: GreLI <greli@mail.ru>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 18:21:08 +0400
To: "Eric Twilegar" <Eric.Twilegar@onpeak.com>
Cc: "www-style@w3.org" <www-style@w3.org>
You can already do code reuse by at least two ways now:

1. You can group selectors with comma:
.someRealClassOnADiv,
.someAnotherRealClassOnADiv {
       border-style:solid;
       border-width:1px 1px 0;
}

2. You can make class with general attributes and enhance it with
additional classes:
.someGenericClass,
{
       border-style:solid;