Re: [css3-grid-align] -- proposed new grid layout module

Good job but some cases are left unclear.

1. What will be if a second (3rd, etc) item will be attached to same
grid element? Will they follow each other or overlap? It's become more
interesting when spanning elements overlaps starting from same
or different grid elements.

2. Are fractions intended to be used on fixed sized grid host element?
What will be with 'auto' width and height: sized by content? How about
absolute positioned elements in grid items in that case?

3. Does grid items sizes automatically related to grid?
Or width/height:100% rules are desirable to achieve advantages?

I think it's good idea to implement shorthand for 'grid-column' and
'grid-row', e.g. 'grid-place'. (It seems to be not too comfortable
to specify both rules every time.)

Are grid items (or other child non-'display:grid' elements) without
coordinates supposed to fill empty grid cell? What if no empty cells
left?