Re: [css3-multicol] overflow and paging?

Please don't forget/abandon my column suggestions. What happens next?

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Oct/0299.html
[css3-multicol] overflow and paging?
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Oct/0285.html
[css3-multicol] accessibility and UX
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-style/2010Oct/0303.html
[css3-multicol] propose "column-width:minimum"